Do I need to register before I can order a product?
Yes you need to register to order from the site. This is because once registered it makes it a lot easier for the Snapajack staff to look into your order in case of any queries or issues as your orders will be linked to one account.
Is there a maximum image size?
The current size limit for images is 5mb’s. This is more than sufficient to create all our products in their highest quality.
Are my uploaded images stored confidentially?
All images that you upload are stored on a secure server and are viewable only to yourself and the Snapajack production team who are bound by our company confidentiality policy. In order to make re-ordering products as easy as possible, we store the images for a short period of time, and then they are permanently deleted from our system. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
How do I add images to a product?
Choose a product you want to personalise. *
You can add images from your Computer (ipads and some other mobile devices have a separate upload button. This is because our image upload editor uses flash in some cases)You can import from Facebook as well when using the interactive designer, for such products as phone covers and Free design products. Please note that Facebook images will be of lower quality.
*Not all products have the ability to add images.
- Try and avoid uploading large images over 5mb as these are unnecessary unless you are making large format prints.
- Maximum size is 5mb.
- We give warnings on images imported from facebook or if the images are low quality. We can only print an image as good as the file you upload.
- Organise your images into galleries or folders before upload, this will help save time searching for the images online after.
- If the upload stops due to an intermittent internet connection, take note of what image was uploading in the dialog box, click X (cancel) and restart the upload process from that image.
Why is it taking time to upload?
The upload time for your images varies greatly and is most dependent on your Internet Service Providers (ISP) upload speeds. Remember many ISP’s have a much slower upload speed than download speed. Our image servers support uploads up to 100/mb/sec which in most cases is more than 500 times the speed of an internet connection to guarantee the fastest uploads to all users. Typically it can take +/- 1min per 1mb of upload on slower lines.
How many images can I upload?
You can upload as many images as you like in a single batch. There is no limit to the amount of images in total that you can upload. There is a limit of 5mb per image. Upload times will depend on the amount of images and your internet connection.
Which browser should I use?
We recommend either Firefox or Chrome. We have had a few people say that Internet explorer does not work on certain versions so please make sure you have the latest version of whichever browser you are using.
How do I redeem my voucher code?
In order to redeem your voucher code:
- Choose and personalise the correct number of calendars for your voucher and add them to your shopping cart. This can be individual calendars or a number of the same one.
- When in your cart, choose ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Once on the checkout page, enter your voucher code in the ‘Enter Promo Code’ box and choose ‘Apply Code’.
- A green button saying ‘Complete Order’ will appear, click this to complete your order and you’re all done!
I have a food allergy. What are the ingredients in your Countdown Calendar Chocolate?
Milk Chocolate contains: 20% min milk solids / 30% min cocoa solids. Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, (Emulsifier) Soya Lecithin, (Flavouring) Vanilla. ALLERGEN: Milk, Soya. May contain traces of Nuts. – Suitable for vegetarians
How do I re-order an item from my history?
Once you have completed an order, if you would like to re-order an item, sign in and then scroll to the bottom of any page and click the link that says ‘My Account’, you will see past orders on that page.
How do I add a New Shipping Address?
To add a new shipping address, click the ‘cart’ button at the top of the page. From the Cart page, where it says ‘ship to’ click the drop down arrow and there is a link there to Add New Address. Select the link, and fill in your new shipping/delivery details (as shown below):
Can I save a design and come back later?
Technically no. But there is way of storing your work once you have ordered the product. PLEASE NOTE: you must have registered first. An order added to your cart can be edited again once complete. The reason we say that saving is technically not possible is that we give prompts if you have missed an image and this could be missed in the edit, giving you an incomplete project. We are looking into a save function though for some larger products.